What Our Parents Think
Lache Primary School consulted it's parents, using a questionnaire, to ask a number of questions about their experience of sending their children to our school and what we could do to improve our provision.
The results have been summarised in a number of graphs to show your level of satisfaction with Lache Primary School. This will give us important clues about what we can do better.
You also made comments about:
How Lache Primary School has improved.
If you need more support to help your child learn at home.
If there are any other things that we can help and support you with.
In your questionnaire, you said:
How do you think that the school has improved over recent years?
- The school has improved loads, we now feel heard, the children are happy and they are very supportive.
- More welcoming and friendly.
- The school is family.
- The use of online learning/apps have really helped (WEDUC etc), in particular over the last two years.
- Making my child feel more rewarded.
- It’s has become a family ! It is very welcoming, goes above and beyond and supports the family as a whole and not just the child attending school.
- By being able to approach staff on the playground before and after school.
Do you feel like you need more support to help your child with learning at home?
- I feel we get the most amazing help in supporting our daughter with her learning.
- No I feel he is fully supported in school.
- I know extra help is available if needed. The staff are fab!
- I know the help is available if needed.
Do you have any additional comments you would like to make?
- I can’t thank my child’s teacher and 1:1 for all their help with my daughter. The patience and helpfulness they give her is incredible. She feels safe in school. They are kind, caring and fun to be around.
- Fabulous school, the teacher’s always go above and beyond. My two children have been two years moving from another school – best choice I ever made!
- Staff are fantastic.
- Friendly staff and support wherever they can.
- Lache Primary school has always been there to help us as a traveller community and they never push us out. 10/10 school . SEF
- Lache Primary makes you feel so welcome as soon as you enter the building.
- We are very happy with our child’s reading and writing progress. Thank you very much.
- The lache school is the best! Grateful beyond words for all the care and support my daughter receives. Over lockdown the school went above and beyond making sure each family felt supported during a time of such uncertainty. Thank you. Each and every member of staff should be proud of themselves – all incredible people!
Please click on the link below to read the results of your parent questionnaire.