Spanish Lead: Sophie Mursell
Spanish at Lache Primary School
At Lache we have a specialist Spanish teacher who teaches weekly on a Wednesday aftenoon to ensure all of the children get quality first Spanish lessons ready for the transition to high school when they reach year 6.
SEND and Spanish
We ensure that all children are included in learning a new language. We have a specialist Spanish teacher who tailors the lessons for each year group making sure that all children are welcome and included. Our SEND children are given the same exciting opportunities to expend their knowledge further with language and culture.
Spanish Pupil Voice Summer 2023
- I love playing the number games and learning actions for the colours'
- I want to try Spanish foods and learn some Spanish dancing'
- I like playing Spanish stand up bingo and UNO'
- We have a Spanish teacher who teaches us and puts work up on the board to help us'
- I can say my birthday in Spanish and the year I was born in now'