Year 4 2023 - 2024
Welcome to Year 4 :)
On this page you will find all the information you need about Year 4.
Remember if you have any questions, queries or concerns please don't hesitate send me a Weduc message or come and see me on the class door at the end of the day!
Miss Holmes :)
Please keep an eye out for our weekly newsletters that will be posted on facebook every Monday to see what year 4 will be focusing on throughout the week. It will also have important information, dates and websites that can help support the children's learning at home. Please see an example below: -
PE - Thursday
Also just a reminder to all our parents, your child's PE kit should include: -
- Blue School T-shirt
- Black shorts/Royal blue school shorts
- Trainers (for outside PE)
- Black pumps (for indoor PE)
Reading records will still be checked and books changed when needed. Please sign your child’s/children’s Reading Record Book each day. We require a minimum of 4 reads per week.
What you need to know: -
- Snack - £1 to be brought to school on the Monday for the week - If children bring there own it should be a healthy snack (not chocolate and crisps)
- Water bottles to be brought in daily
- Only bring essential items to school (water bottle, lunch, book bag and coat)
- Homework will go out on Fridays and should be completed and brought back by the following Thursday — please make sure your child brings their book back weekly even if homework is incomplete
Just a remider to our parents, children should wear their full school uniform daily unless stated otherwise. School Uniform should include: -
- School jumper or cardigan
- White Shirt/polo shirt
- Tie (colour based on which house your child is in)
- Black/Grey Trousers or skirt
- School Dress
- Black Shoes- black trainers are accepted aslong as there is NO slogan, motif or white sole.
Our School Rules